in Sensor Networks
The Chair for Intelligent Sensor-Actuator-Systems (ISAS) works on modern estimation and control methods and their applications.
We are seeking to fill a PhD position in the area of multisensor data fusion in industrial sensor networks. This includes:
- sensor data processing in networks subject to limited bandwidth and energy supply,
- development of methods for the localization of sensor networks,
- indoor-localization in industrial environments,
- sensor and network management,
- communication and data fusion policies for wireless sensor networks.
The position is part of our close cooperation with the company Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG.
More information can be found on our German job application page.
Job offers are available in German.